วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Die Another Day tribute

Die Another Day tribute Tube. Duration : 13.83 Mins.


My tribute to the fourth and last outing of Mr. Brosnan as 007. This is also the last film in the James Bond official series' timeline before the 2006 reboot. I used different soundtracks again. I also had to edit several soundtracks due to time constraints. I designed the title using the gunbarrel sequence from the movie and an image from internet. Contrary to a lot of people I found this movie quite awesome and amazing (except for a few not very good CGI, but it was still beginning of 2000s- who am I to judge on their capacities?). I found the story really good (especially the beginning of the movie). The Ice palace was somewhat over the top but what megavillain isn't, right? I didn't really think Halle Berry gave her full potential in this one but Rosamund Pike was great. Toby Stephens and Rick yune were excellent villains. PLEASE PLEASE if you want the video taken down send me an email on: eissam10@yahoo.com and please don't file a claim or my entire channel will be deleted Die Another Day Directed by Lee Tamahori Starring Pierce Brosnan, Halle Berry, Rosamund Pike, Toby Stephens, Rick Yune and Dame Judi Dench. You can purchase the soundtrack through itunes: itunes.apple.com or through amazon: www.amazon.com Die Another Day Blu-Ray (amazon): www.amazon.com I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS MATERIAL (CLIPS, MUSIC, LOGO, TITLE SEQUENCE AND GUN BARREL). NO PROFIT IS MADE FROM THE VIDEO AND PURPOSE OF THE VIDEO IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN! This video is fair use under US ...

Keywords: Die Another Day, Pierce Brosnan, Halle Berry, Lee Tamahori, David Arnold, Paul Oakenfold, James Bond, 007, tribute

Friends Link : หางานเชียงใหม่ ลงโฆษณาฟรี Hotel in Thai whey protein isolates

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น